Best Places To Stay While Having A Halal Holiday In Istanbul
Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in the world that are ideal to be visited throughout the whole year. Its summer is lively, its winter is gorgeous, and its spring and autumn offer a similarly beautiful view to the visitors. If you are planning to have a Halal vacation in Istanbul, Turkey, soon, let’s see what are some of the best places to stay in town. We have compiled a list of top luxury hotels in Istanbul for Muslims to consider!
7 beautiful and opulent luxury hotels in Istanbul for Muslims
1. The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul
One of the best luxury hotels in Istanbul for Muslims to consider is The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul. This is a five-star hotel that will treat you like a VIP! The rooms at Ritz-Carlton boasts the stunning view of the city and the Bosphorus.
Plus, their guestrooms feature opulent furnishings such as ornate furniture, marble bathrooms, and big, plush bed. Here, you can also relax and unwind at the Turkish Hamman, sun terrace or indoor pool.
- Address: Suzer Plaza, Askerocagi Caddesi, No:6 Elmadag/ Sisli, 34367 Istanbul
- Nearby attractions: Taksim Square, Istiklal Street, Ataturk Cultural Centre
2. Shangri-La Bosphorus Istanbul
Another first-class hotel in Istanbul that you can consider for your next Halal holiday is Shangri-La Bosphorus. Just like The Ritz-Carlton, this five-star Shangri-La hotel also offers a beautiful view of the Bosphorus and Istanbul city.
It is famous for its excellent hospitality and professional staffs. Plus, you will also enjoy staying in its luxurious guestrooms that feature beautiful Asian decor, high-tech amenities, marble bathroom, and Bvulgari toiletries.
Shangri-La also offers amazing Thai massage and Halal Chinese cuisines with over 100 types of Chinese teas and pastries!
- Address: Sinan Pasa Mah. Hayrettin Iskelesi Sok. No:1 Besiktas, Besiktas, 34353
- Nearby attractions: Besiktas Square, Dolmabahce Palace, Taksim Square
3. Ciragan Palace Kempinski Palace
One of the best luxury hotels in Istanbul for Muslims has got to be Ciragan Palace Kempinski Palace. This is the best place to stay if you wish to enjoy a private, relaxing, and luxurious stay while vacationing in Turkey. It is also a great place for newlyweds who are on a honeymoon.
Set in a 19th-century palace, you will enjoy the lavish decor, impressive service, and complete amenities. You will also love relaxing by the pool while taking in the gorgeous view of Bosphorus.
- Address: Çırağan Caddesi 32, Besiktas, 34349 Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearby attractions: Beylerbeyi Palace, Maiden’s Tower
4. Four Seasons Hotel At Sultanahmet
If you would like to stay near top attractions like Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, or the famous Blue Mosque, then the Four Seasons Hotel At Sultanahmet is the best luxury hotel to consider. Since it is located in the Old Town area, you can easily visit these must-see places.
It is a beautiful hotel with a grand landscape, superb decor, and spacious guestrooms. The rooms come with an espresso machine, the bathroom features lavish marble and deep soaking tub. The hotel is absolutely stunning and you’ll love staying here!
- Address: Tevkifhane Sok, No. 1, Sultanahmet, Fatih, 34110 Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearby attractions: Arasta Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, Column of Constantine
5. The St. Regis Istanbul
Another best place to stay while in Istanbul is at the opulent The St. Regis Istanbul. It is located right in the heart of Istanbul and near to many Halal restaurants, shops, and attractions in the city.
By staying here, you will be able to stay in an elegant guestroom the features a modern decor, painting, and art sculptures by the local artists. For extra pampering during your holiday in Turkey, you can also opt for their personal butler service!
- Address: Mim Kemal Oke Caddesi No:35 Nisantasi, Sisli, 34367 Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearby attractions: Taksim Square, Istiklal Street, Dolmabahce Palace
6. Soho House Istanbul
Top class facilities, excellent hospitality, and amazing hotel rooms are some of the characteristics of this five-star hotel, Soho House Istanbul. The hotel features a contemporary decor with upscale furniture.
Soho House hotel rooms boast huge king-size beds with soft Egyptian cotton sheets and private walk-in rainforest showers! Plus, it is also easy to get around the city as it is located near to many shops, art galleries, and restaurants that serve Halal food.
- Address: Mesrutiyet Cad. Evliya Celebi Mah. No:56 Beyoglu Istanbul, Beyoglu, 34430 Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearby attractions: Galata Tower, Taksim Square, Spice Bazaar, Pera Museum
7. Raffles Istanbul
Another top hotel that you can consider to enjoy a luxurious and pleasant stay in Turkey is the Raffles Istanbul. Here, you can enjoy both the city view and the stunning view of the Bosphorus Straits. The rooms are big and completely equipped with a big, comfy bed, flat-screen TV, coffee machine, and a private balcony.
Plus, you will enjoy dining at its high-end Halal restaurants such as Rocca Restaurant that serves authentic Turkish cuisines and Arola Restaurant that features a Michelin-starred chef, Chef Sergi Arola.
- Address: Zorlu Center Besiktas, Besiktas, 34340 Istanbul, Turkey
- Nearby attractions: Istanbul Sapphire, Bosphorus Bridge, Dolmabahce Palace
Book one of these luxury hotels in Istanbul for Muslims and enjoy a pleasant stay!
Luxurious rooms, stylish decor, and premium services are some of the things that you will enjoy when you stay at one of these luxury hotels in Istanbul for Muslims. Plan your trip well and make your booking today to avoid disappointment!
If you have experience staying at one of these great accommodations in Istanbul, feel free to share with us your thoughts in the comment box below! We would love to hear from you 🙂