7 Top Luxury Hotels in Kuala Lumpur For Muslim Travellers
Having a vacation in KL soon with your family? Seeking the best Muslim friendly hotels in Kuala Lumpur for your Halal honeymoon? These articles will help you find the most luxurious hotels in Kuala Lumpur, and believe it or not, they are all quite affordable! You will enjoy a pleasant and well-pampered stay at these 7 best five-star hotels!
7 ideal Muslim friendly hotels in Kuala Lumpur for Muslim travellers
1. The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
The opulent and grand hotel of The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur is one of the newest addition to the long list of top five-star hotels in KL, Malaysia. The luxurious hotel claims that their standard guest rooms are the largest in KL!
If you are to stay at this hotel, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful view of the city, thanks to its floor-to-ceiling windows. In addition to their outdoor pool, you can also make a full use of their state-of-the-art fitness centre and fully serviced spa. It is definitely one of the best Muslim friendly hotels in Kuala Lumpur!
- Address: No 6, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nearest attractions: National Museum, National Planetarium, Berjaya Times Square, Bird Park KL
2. Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to stay at a five-star hotel in KL that is strategically located near a train station and a shopping mall? Then, Sheraton Imperial is one of the best Muslim friendly hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, that you should pick. Situated right opposite the Quill City Mall, it is also only 5-minute away from KL Monorail Station by car.
Besides excellent hospitality and professional service, you can also enjoy staying in its luxurious hotel room that comes equipped with modern furnishings and complete room amenities. The best thing about this luxury hotel is that its price is very affordable, which is less than $100 per night!
- Address: Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nearest attractions: Petronas Twin Tower, Suria KLCC, Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Berjaya Times Square
3. Mandarin Oriental
Mandarin Oriental is also one of the best five-star hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Perhaps, this is also one of the hotels that have the best view of the KL skyline. It is located right in the KLCC area, overlooking the great Petronas Twin Tower.
With its opulent hotel rooms, luxurious furnishings, and a grand bathtub installed right in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass window, you will enjoy a fun and romantic honeymoon moment with your spouse – it is perfect for honeymooners!
- Address: Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nearest attractions: Petronas Twin Tower, Aquaria, Suria KLCC, KLCC Park, Petrosains, Dinner In The Sky KL
4. The Ritz-Carlton
Spacious guest rooms, luxurious marble bathroom, a lavish spa, and top-notch restaurants – these are some of the perks that you will enjoy if you choose to stay at the Ritz-Carlton KL. Another great thing about the Ritz-Carlton is that it is located in the lively area of Bukit Bintang.
You can easily walk to some of the top places in KL while staying in this luxury hotel. Even though it’s a five-star hotel with world-class services and high-quality furnishings, the room price is very affordable as it starts from as low as $150 per night!
- Address: 168 Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nearest attractions: Berjaya Times Square, Starhill Gallery, Pavillion KL, Jalan Alor, Aquaria KLCC, Sungei Wang Plaza
5. Grand Hyatt
As you can see by now, KL is never short of luxury hotels. Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is another best option for those who seek to have a fantastic holiday experience in Malaysia. This five-star hotel will provide you with the stunning view of the Petronas Twin Tower (this skyscraper looks amazing at night as it lit brightly!).
Besides enjoying the comfortable bed in a spacious, well-decorated room, you will also enjoy dining at its Halal restaurants and visit the nearby attractions. It is, indeed, one of the best Muslim friendly hotels in Kuala Lumpur!
- Address: 12, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nearest attractions: KLCC Park, Aquaria KLCC, Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, Bukit Bintang, The Well, AvenueK
6. The Majestic Hotel
Not all top hotels in KL feature tall and modern buildings. If you’d like to stay in a luxury hotel with a taste of oriental design and portrays a nice sense of history, then you should choose The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur. As you arrive at the hotel, you will be amazed by looking at the beautiful building and its elegant colonial-style decor.
Plus, it is also strategically located in KL city. By staying at this five-star hotel, you can walk to Merdeka Square to learn a thing or two about Malaysia’ long history. You can also take pictures at the beautiful historical building Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.
- Address: No.5, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nearest attractions: Merdeka Square, Old KL Railway Station, National Mosque, Islamic Arts Museum KL, Petaling Street
7. Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Another top hotel in KL that is ideal for Muslim travellers is the Hilton Hotel KL. You can choose to stay at this five-star hotel to experience a fun and enjoyable stay during your family holiday in Kuala Lumpur. The hotel offers a big outdoor pool with a waterslide – your kids will love it!
Plus, it is also one of the hotels with the best restaurants in town! There are up to 6 restaurants in this hotel and they are quite popular amongst the locals. So, do not be surprised to see these restaurants being packed with customers during lunch or dinner time!
- Address: 3, Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nearest attractions: National Museum, KL Sentral Station, Little India, National Planetarium, Bird Park KL
Have a blast staying at these best Muslim friendly hotels in Kuala Lumpur
While planning for your Halal vacation in Malaysia, make sure you consider one of the best Muslim friendly hotels in Kuala Lumpur above. They are super luxurious and offer excellent guest rooms and complete facilities.
Plus, the room prices are very affordable as some of the standard rooms start from as low as $100! How about you? Do you have any favourite hotel in KL? Share with us in the comment box below! 🙂